Pages

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Tray earring holder

Organising earrings is one of the hardest things to do. (and yet I keep adding to my collection). After looking up literally thousands of earring organising DIYs, I decided I didn't have the time or the patience to do any of them. So I got down to settling up the house instead and look what I found!


I must admit, my heart sang a little, becasue I didn't see an unused tray I saw an almost-readymade earring holder!.. So i got out my trusty kitchen knife and pried out every other slat because the space between two slats was quite less. 
After prying out the slats, I was left with a tray with adequate spacing. And this is what I did...
VOILA!!
I hung the tray by its handles on a nail and Voila! earring holder! I considered painting it, but decided against it since the rustic look of the bamboo was quite nice in itself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment