Pages

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Organise Stuffed Toys

 So, LO has like a bazillion stuffed animals and I've been trying to get them organised forever. Well, I found a solution for the smaller ones, the jury's still out on the larger ones...

I had a lot of satin ribbon left over from her birthday gifts and didn't have the heart to throw them out. SO I finally put them, a few clothespins and an key ring to good use.. I linked one length of satin ribbon through the key ring and wrapped it around the entire thing and knotted it. 

 I then looped the satin ribbon around the clothes pins. You'll have to figure out a way to keep the knots looped and tied depending on the kind of clothespins you have. Keep adding satin ribbon to each previous one to make it as long as you wish. Once done. Simply clip the soft toys to the pin.. Hang it on a nail in the corner of your room or as I did on a curtain rod..DONE!!..


No comments:

Post a Comment